Why choose EZ Doc?
- Reduce GP administration by up to 80%.
- Improve efficiency, safety and standardisation of clinical correspondence management.
- Develop the team by up-skilling and enhancing the roles of non-clinical staff.
- Incentivise a resilient GP workforce, with significantly reduced admin burden
- Achieve key high impact actions of NHS England’s GP Forward View.
- Fully funded through NHS England GP Forward View.
EZ Doc is delivered by AT Learning, an NHS England partner in delivering solutions that enable the GP Forward View, and has released over 300,000 GP admin hours across the UK.
We deliver high quality training and education to all grades of Primary Care staff through our network of RCGP accredited practices, online via our dedicated learning management system and through live sessions streamed through N3 accredited on-demand web conferencing. AT Learning is a partner of AT Medics, London’s largest Primary Care provider who deliver care to over 250,000 patients across 37 and 16 CCGs.EZ Doc has been delivered to over 1,000 GP practices, within over 30 CCGs serving over 3 million patients across England.
EZ Doc has been delivered to over 1,000 practices across the UK with a combined patient population of over 3 million. We are changing the way clinical correspondence is managed for good, and developing a national standard that empowers and unites GPs to build resilience and improve time to care.
NHS England conducted a video and written case study of EZ Doc in the early stages of it’s national roll out, you can see the video above and read the written case study here